Sunday, March 28, 2010

Remember Me


OK, I just got back from watching the movie - Remember Me. IT WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE. I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE EXPERIENCE, JUST PLEASE DO GO WATCH IT.

If you haven't watched, please please please go watch it.
If you aren't going to watch it and want me to spoil it for you by telling you about it. Tough luck. I am NOT going to spoil it for you. Seriously its 2 hours and $10 worth spending on. It's NOT a chick flick about love and relationships. ITS ABOUT LIFE. They really could have done a better job on the trailers and on publicity. It hasn't deserved its true reviews. I SO want to talk about it but like i said, I don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't watched it.

Just want to end with a quote from the movie, “Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it” - Mahatma Gandhi

4 comments:

  1. that good, eh? I will read the book and then go see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one's Remember Me? The one with Miley cyrus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to see this film. I have heard such good things about it.

    Great quote.

    Best,

    Hannah Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. am going rite away! :) hw u doing Missy?

    ReplyDelete