Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 random/not so random things about me

Something that I had posted on Facebook a few months ago and received great response for. Its one of the " Every one's doing it" things ;)

1. I am doing this coz I want to know 25 random things about myself.
2. When I laugh I sound like a donkey.
3. My front lower 3 teeth are made of ceramic
4. I can ski but am scared of skiing
5. I love Harry potter books, but I still haven’t read the last book cause I can’t handle the fact that the series has come to an end.
6. I Google almost everything
7. I cook tasteless food
8. I love cut+copy+paste
9. Every time I go to a karaoke bar I sing 'Cant fight the moonlight ' first without fail
10. I have a weakness for guys who can play the guitar.
11. I am scared of dogs, coz I was trapped with a big dog in a room alone when I was 5
12. I chugged a beer at the bar with the bartender and after a min - we both threw up
13. I have a love/hate relationship with God.
14. I can survive on salsa n tortilla chips for a whole day
15. I have completed 8 yrs of Speech n Drama from the trinity college of London
16. I hate apples but buy them almost always and then I force myself to eat them
17. I always look for the Orion's belt when there’s a clear sky
18. I have a lot of nightmares the scariest is - as a kid I had a recurring dream where a gardener would chop off kids heads along with the grass.
19. I have never been able to solve a SUDOKU puzzle
20. I love tea and hate coffee
21. This took me almost an hour to write but I still haven't given up. I am not a quitter. lol
22. I laugh when people fall and then feel guilty about it
23. I have spent an entire day watching random videos on YouTube
24. I just got back from mountain biking, its 7pm and am exhausted but I don’t want to go to sleep right now and hence this.
25. I turned 25 this year.

2 comments:

  1. 16. u forgot... that until a few months back, you fell for you're mom's whole "apples will make your teeth stronger!" trick tee hee cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19. You've really never solved a SUDOKU puzzle!

    ReplyDelete