Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Living or Existing....



Last year I joined the Art of Living class and believe everyone in their life should attend this course atleast once .We feel we know how to live, true we do but do we know the right way. I just felt very enlightened with this course, felt at peace, calm and want nothing but happiness and joy in life. The past 2 years have been crazy for me with leaving home, family and friends so this was an enlightening exercise.
The Art of Living Course is a 7 day course and is offered in over 40 countries.
The heart of this course is a breathing technique called the Sudarshan Kriya. Benefits of this course include - happiness, clarity of mind and a new depth of life.


Here is the link :www.artofliving.org
Please check it out.

There is a difference between living and existing..how many of us are actually living..!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll enroll myself... in last two weeks I've come across 3 people telling me benefits of Art of living.... guesss its a omen!

    ReplyDelete