Saturday, June 5, 2010

trust.

Today I googled 'trust' (yup, you know its trouble when you google sh*t like that haha)

Wikipedia says - Trust , reliance on another person or entity. Having faith in others and believing them.
I didn't like that meaning so I googled some more until I stumbled at this
"Smelling isn't everything" said the Elephant. "Why," said the Bulldog, "if a fellow can't trust his nose, what is he to trust?" "Well, his brains perhaps," she replied mildly. - C.S. Lewis

Haha, now thats my kindof thinking! :)

As natural and essential as it seems, why is it so hard to trust. What is it about trust that scares me. Is it the fear of being hurt? Nope, Ive been hurt a million times before and survived, in fact grew stronger. So why does it always seen so hard and impossible.
If you trust too much you might be deceived, but if you don't trust enough you might live in agony. How much is enough? When is it too much? Urgh!! Again so many questions? And whats the answer ' Just go with the flow, play it by the ear'.

Ima tell you this, I will trust but I will be cautious too. The day, you wrong me - YOUR OUT. I will not think twice before showing you the door. I gave you a chance and you f**ked up!. Deal with the loss.

Phew!, on a lighter note ima leave you guys with a song I really like and I guess it sort of have relevance to this post. Sortof! La Roux - Bulletproof


PS - There's a study on trust, check it out. So cool

2 comments:

  1. hmmm google the best tool i ever used to find answer. First time on your blog find it really interesting....



    Keep blogging.

    ME here

    ReplyDelete