Saturday, January 23, 2010

I heart music


Everyone who loves music will always , when something happens/moves the emotion will try to attach a song to it. Everything that happens in your life, music gets you through it. ( As said by Rob Thomas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqpq7j3xEw&feature=related ) I couldn't have said it better myself. I just wanted to make a list of my top 20 songs that I will love throughout my life.

1. Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper
2. With Or Without You - U2
3. Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse
4. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
5. Another day in Paradise - Phil Collins
6. Heaven - Bryan Adams
7. Six Feet From The Edge - Creed
8. Thats the way it is - CĂ©line Dion
9. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
10. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
11. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
12. When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
13. By Your Side - Sade
14. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
15. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
16. Dont Stop Believin' - Journey
17. But I do love you - LeAnn Rimes
18. Again - Lenny Kravitz
19. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
20. Its Too Late - Evermore

Phew! Shortlisting 20 was sooo difficult hence I will close with this quote by Sergei Rachmaninov “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

PS : I am a hopeless romantic, so yes my top 20 songs are all about love [don't be a hater!!!] =)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome selection.. though I would have had one coldplay and one Armin/A&B tune in here for sure.. Even careless whisper.. ooh well I need to create my own list now.

    ReplyDelete